Japanese Convenience Stores 2023-24 offers a quick but complete review of the convenience store sector, including future trends, strategies of leading operators, and rankings of the top firms and stores.
The report provides a snapshot update on the latest trends in Japanese convenience store retailing:
- The dominance of the top 3 firms, Seven Eleven, Lawson and Familymart
- The continuing survival of smaller operators like Seicomart
- Stagnation in store numbers but innovation within
- Revenue and profit growth through new merchandising and services like retail media
- Rankings for the sector, by company, performance across KPIs
With Japanese Convenience Stores in 2023-24, you will be able to quickly understand what the leaders are doing to innovate, where the sector is heading and where the opportunities are, whether as a supplier, competitor or investor.
Up to 3 Devices
Enterprise-wide License + Excel files for all report data
If you want to order with an invoice to your company for bank transfer payments, please use our order form here.