Japan's Fashion Distributors 2019 provides a complete review and analysis of the Japanese fashion distribution sector, helping fashion companies find or change distribution partners. The report includes sections on Japanese trading firms and specialist fashion distributors, and explains how they work. Also included are rankings of the key players and the brands they currently distribute.
Japan is one of the top 3 fashion markets in the world, yet many overseas fashion firms don’t have a clear idea who the best distributors are, the brands they carry or their strengths and weaknesses.
Japan's Fashion Distributors provides a detailed map of fashion distribution, helping those already selling in Japan to see the market clearly, while helping those wanting to sell to Japan work out who could be their best partner.
The report helps you to:
- Focus on the best partners that suit your brand
- Gain rapid understanding of the market
- Work out which type of distribution works best for your size of business and brand positioning
- Expand sales and brand awareness in Japan
Japan's Fashion Distributors 2019 is a guide and analysis of both trading companies and distributors of apparel and fashion in Japan. The report identifies all the key trends impacting fashion distribution, including consumer and retail trends, the differences between types of distributor, their main activities, key profiles and strengths and weaknesses. There are also lists of the main deals signed by trading firms for the last decade.
- WHO IS IT FOR?
- sample pages
- Prices & Orders
The 50 page report includes:
- Key Trends in Japanese fashion distribution
- Overview of fashion distribution and the different types of distributors and licensees
- Analysis of how trading companies and distributors operate, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Profiles on the key players among trading firms and distributors
- Rankings of key players with contact details (web)
- Listing of all the main deals by trading firms from 2007 to 2019
- Full index
Table of Contents
- Key trends in Fashion distribution 3
- The differences between traders and distributors 8
- Sogo Shosha in Fashion: current & future trends 11
- The Leading Sogo Shosha 21
- Sogo Shosha: Key deals 2007-2019 30
- Importer-distributors 37
- Recent Trends in Distributor Sector 40
- Index 48
With Japan's Fashion Distributors you will see the opportunities ahead of the competition, potential new partners, weigh up the merits of partners vs direct distribution, and concise guides to give you a clear mental map of how fashion distribution works.
Japan’s Traders in Fashion is designed for both brands with distribution in Japan already who want a review of the market, and those looking for distributors for the first time.
- Export Managers
- Apparel manufacturers
- Fashion Designers
- Brand Developers
- Accessory brands and manufacturers
- Footwear brands and manufacturers
Up to 3 Devices
Enterprise-wide License + Excel files for all report data